Welcome to the 2015 Axios Euro Cup! In conjunction with the AAFC, AFL Europe is excited to announce further details and open registrations for this year’s cup.
Date: Saturday, October 10 2015
Venue: Umag, Croatia
Your registration fee this year INCLUDES ALL of the following:
– Your playing registration fee
– Event T-Shirt
– 2 nights Accommodation at the Stella Maris Resort
– Dinner after the tournament
– Wristband and free entry into the official after-party
Note – last year participants were paying £50 for 2 nights accommodation plus the £40 registration fee which didn’t include dinner, so this is excellent value for money in an amazing location!
Any volunteer to help during the event can register on Eventbrite and contact AFL Europe at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Umpiring enquirers at the Euro Cup can be directed to email@example.com.
INFORMATION PACK : 2015 Euro Cup Information Booklet
For Countries who have competed in the EU Cup/Euro Cup on any previous occasion, a player is eligible if he meets the following criteria.
1) The Player was predominantly resident in the country of the league between 10 and 16 years of age subject to the qualification in sub clause A below.
2) The Player is a citizen of the country of the league at the time when the competition is conducted, subject to the qualification in sub clause A below.
3) The Player is not under suspension in that Player’s local competition during the period of the competition.
AFL Europe may on a case by case basis, waive the eligibility requirements if it is satisfied that a player is a bona fide resident in the country of the league and his participation would be in the best interests of the competition. Submissions in this regard must be made by lodging a Euro Cup 2015 – Application for eligibility exemption. Any player who has previously obtained exemption must apply again in 2015 – please complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Registration & Waiver
The Eventbrite form makes it compulsory for all players, coaches and team officials to specify which team they are registration for/with however, all teams need to submit a Euro Cup 2015 – Team entry form before the cut off date (Saturday 19th September) as well as a Euro Cup 2015 – Team List and a Euro Cup 2015 – Waiver and Release – all players must sign this form before registration on Friday 9th October 2015. This will ensure all information is received by us and we can then go ahead with the rankings and draw.